Part-Time Graphic Design Course
Everything you need to pursue a career as a graphic designer. Working 1 day per week, over 6 months. The course is delivered by leading industry experts.
Part-Time Graphic Design Course Certificate
(Professional Portfolio) in class
Level: All levels (No experience required)
Start: 2022 Term Dates
- Spring: 10th January – 24th June
- Winter: 12th September – 20th March
Duration: 6 months
Attendance 1 day per week (Mondays)
You will also be expected to work up to 7 hours per week on projects in your own time, but we do offer online/email tutor support for this throughout the course.
Full payment or a 50% deposit is required to secure a place on the course.
Once the application form is returned to us by email and the deposit paid, we will then process and confirm your place on the requested course.
Alternatively, we can now offer a payment plan for fees on request.
Who is the course for?
The course is ideal for:
- Career changers looking for a fast-track into a creative job.
- Graduates seeking increased confidence and a more rounded understanding of the design industry and how to gain employment.
- Students looking for an alternative to University.
- People returning to work after a career break or after bringing up a family.
- Anyone who is interested in creating great work, a professional portfolio and wanting to become a graphic designer.
Who delivers the course?
The course is written and delivered by leading industry experts in their field; including:
- Nick Williams: ex Levis & Puma, European Graphics Director http://www.4th-avenue.com/
- Sophie Palmer: www.sophiedarling.com
- John McFaul: New Balance Trainers & Pepsi / Creative Director www.mcfaulday.com
For the full list visit: strohacker/the-team/
Why choose us?
Our guarantee is that you will complete this course with a professional print ready portfolio and digital portfolio website, ready to approach potential employers or clients. We will also be on hand for advice on getting a job.
You will also be able to access our student Adobe Creative Cloud account discount worth £400.
During the 6 month course, you will work on intensive design briefs which are relevant to the industry. You will produce a portfolio which will be a vital tool for showcasing your strongest work at interviews, to set up as a freelancer or to start your own business.